Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Final Topology:

Alright, after several hours of topo-grinding, I think I'm pretty much done with the low-poly cage. I'm pretty happy because for once in my life, I actually made my triangle budget! He's sitting comfortably at 9,474 tris, just a bit under the 10k constraint we're working with. He could have been much lower res (and might end up being depending how people react to it) but he's got a lot of detail in the cloth wrinkles and I didn't want to sacrifice it. The result is a bit triangle-heavy, but I tried to put them in places that aren't going to interfere with deformation of the model. Anyway, enough chit-chat, here's the results:



And a closeup of the face:

1 comment:

  1. Always wanted to say this: Nice Polycount. Love the hair. Is one shoulder wider than the other or is that the angle?

    ReplyDelete