Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shrunken heads on the menu:

Well, the title is a bit of a misnomer since shrunken heads are my next meal. For this entree, I just threw together today's progress in the form of another turn-around. Fortunately, I finally discovered how to shade a plane as double-sided in Zbrush so no more f**ked up silhouettes! It was ridiculously easy to do, but for some reason I never noticed the setting before (under display properties - who'd a thunk it?). So, that led to redoing some renders I already had, but it was worth it (I think...) In slightly worse news, I just realized that I forgot to divide the belts before rendering, but I haven't really changed them since yesterday and I don't feel like redoing the renders for a third time tonight so enjoy the choppy belts. In other news, it's time for bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment